What we did
Ballymore is an Irish property development group who specialise in residential tower mixed used developments, throughout London and the South East.
Throughout the construction build stage of a number of Ballymore developments, primarily in the Docklands, we have:
- Carried out sound insulation testing in accordance with Building Regulations Approved Document E and Ballymore Group’s own standards;
- Conducted site inspection work to monitor noise and vibration levels, enabling any deviances to be quickly addressed.
Acoustic features of this project
With typically 400+ flats in each Ballymore development tower, a large number of tests had to be carried out over different periods of the project.
It required working closely with the contractor in the planning and scheduling of the tests, including:
- Carrying out the tests in unsociable hours;
- Being flexible in our approach to working on site;
- Clearly and simply tracking the results of each test;
- Verifying the results as quickly and efficiently as possible.
The project team
Main Contractor: Ballymore Group
Acoustics: Adnitt Acoustics