Construction noise, vibration and dust
Monitoring and managing the impact of noise, vibration and dust from and within construction sites is critical to a project's successful completion.
Contractors can prevent disruption and/or legal action by:
- Testing and monitoring acoustic levels to demonstrate demolition and construction work is being carried out in-line with Local Authority requirements or pre-works agreements, sometimes known as Section 61 agreements;
- Managing on-site construction noise and vibration using real-time alarms and audio recordings. The live text and email alert warnings are based on a number of pre-set trigger levels which enable:
- Us to identify the source and precise time of the noise;
- You to take quick remedial action when and where necessary.
Testing and monitoring your site's noise, vibration and dust
To help you keep your construction noise, vibration and dust levels under control, we can provide management plans, monitoring and control measures which include:
- Reviewing the performance of products and systems;
- Witnessing laboratory or mock up testing;
- Monitoring construction by inspection and change review;
- Addressing unforeseen weaknesses in workmanship;
- Conducting advance construction and final compliance testing;
- Pre-completion testing to demonstrate compliance with the scheme requirements;
- Review of test outcomes and advice on remedial work.
Tests can be carried out at a single location or at several locations linked wirelessly.
Already been served a Section 60 notice or injunction?
If you have already been served with a Section 60 notice, an injunction or have been threatened with one, we can help you overcome the issue and get your construction project back on track.