CPD seminars on acoustics
Acoustics is an essential consideration in architectural and building designs. Yet invariably, it is often misunderstood and often overlooked until it’s too late.
To help demystify this complex subject, Adnitt Acoustics hold a number of free 1-hour interactive CPD seminars each year.
What you will learn
The initial presentation typically covers:
- Basic principles of acoustics;
- Current standards and regulations;
- The issues and challenges: what the common problems are;
- Poor vs good acoustic and noise management: the implications and long-term benefits of good noise and vibration management;
- Examples of best practice: what to do and the long-term benefits;
- The options: determining the best course of action for you.
Whilst detailed design issues in specific industry areas are usually covered in follow-up presentations, the content of all our CPD Acoustic seminars can be very much tailored to the needs of those attending.
During and after a seminar, we will also be happy to answer any questions the attendees may have relating to a specific project they're currently working on.
Who our acoustic seminars are for
Our free 1-hour acoustic seminars are for architects, designers, specifiers and staff managers who want to:
- Keep up-to-date in their knowledge of best practice acoustic issues and solutions relating to both people and buildings;
- Get the answers to any acoustic questions they have relating to specific projects that they’re working on;
- Clarify the key points they need to consider when determining the impact of noise and vibration.
Where and when are they held?
Our acoustic CPD presentations are typically held at lunchtime, at a location of your choice and with a buffet sandwich lunch provided by Adnitt Acoustics.